- About Us
- Alumni Resources
- Career Development Handbook
- Contact Us
- EEO Policy
- Employment Statistics
- SCOL Postgraduate Programs
- Judicial Clerkships
- Employer Resources
- Events and Videos
- Our Staff
- Public Interest
- Student Resources
- Program Co-Sponsorship Form
As a registered student or alumni user, DU Law Careers Online allows you to search the database of employers registered with the Office of Career Development & Opportunities, upload resumes and other documents to apply online for posted jobs, receive notices of jobs, and register to participate in workshops and career development events.
As a registered student, DU Law Careers Online allows you to:
- Search the database of jobs posted with the Office of Career Development & Opportunities;
- Search the database of employers registered with the Office of Career Development & Opportunities;
- Upload resumes, cover letters, writing samples, references and other relevant documents to apply online for posted jobs, to allow employers to examine your resume if you elect to do so, and to participate when eligible in recruiting programs conducted through the Office of Career Development & Opportunities;
- Enlist the help of the JOB AGENT feature, which automatically sends you an e-mail message linking you to a new job posted with the Office of Career Development & Opportunities that meets the job preference criteria you’ve selected; and
- Receive notices of, and register your participation in upcoming workshops, panel presentations, career fairs, and the many other career development events conducted by or through the Office of Career Development & Opportunities.
- To log in to DU Law Careers Online, please go to https://law-denver-csm.symplicity.com/students
- If you are a current student or alumni logging into the system for the first time, you will need to complete the registration form by clicking on “Register”. After submitting your registration, you will receive an email asking you to verify your email address; the system then sends an email message to the CDO Symplicity Administrator for approval. Lastly, you will receive an email confirming your registration and a link to set your password.
- At the time of your first log in, you may be asked to complete required fields in your registration profile and then submit your updated profile.
- Once you’re logged in, you can use all of the system’s tools.