Career fairs are a great opportunity for you to meet with many enthusiastic and talented law students who are eager to learn about career options and to gain experience in a variety of settings. You will be able to discuss, with interested students, your organizational structure and/or opportunities within your organization.
For an extensive listing of job fairs, click here »
- Annual CU/DU Government & Public Interest Law Career Symposium
- Executive Diversity Career Opportunities Fair »
The fair is presented by CollegeJournal.com, The Wall Street Journal’s site for executive-track college students and recent graduates; and by Lucas Group, a national executive search firm headquartered in Atlanta.
- IMPACT: Career Fair for Law Students & Attorneys with Disabilities »
- Lavender Law Career Fair »
- NALSA Conference »
- National Native American Law Student Association Job Fair »
- Northwest Minority Job Fair »
The Northwest Minority Job Fair’s mission is to foster access to employment opportunities for historically underrepresented persons in the practice of law and to provide a networking forum for legal employers and minority law students.
- Rocky Mountain Diversity Legal Career Fair »
The Rocky Mountain Diversity Legal Career Fair provides an excellent forum for legal employers, law students and recent law school graduates to meet and discuss employment options with the goal of expanding opportunities and assisting the legal profession in fulfilling its commitment to diversity.