November 8, 2013
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 4:00pm - Monday, December 30, 2013 at 4:00pm
The 2013 Sutton Writing Competition allows JD, LLM, and Graduate Tax Program Students from the Sturm College of Law to write a paper on any area of international or comparative law for a chance to win a $4,000 scholarship to attend the Hague Academy for the 2014 summer term. For more information, please visit: http://www.law.du.edu/index.php/ved-nanda-center-for-international-law/sutton-writing-competition.
Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 12:00am - Monday, November 18, 2013 at 11:45pm
Please join the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund in promoting pet adoption during October and November by entering a pet photo contest!
1. Email us your favorite picture of your beloved pet and your pet’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will post your picture on SALDF’s Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/DenverLawStudentAnimalLegalDefenseFund
3. Visit our Facebook page to vote for your favorite pictures by Liking them
4. Win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place prizes donated by local pet supply stores! Pictures with the most Likes win!
Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and contacted via email on November 19, 2013
Contest starts: 10/24/2013 – Contest ends: 11/18/2013
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Location: Colorado School of Mines- Green Center
Join hundreds of professionals and concerned citizens at the Energy Africa Conference (www.energyafricaconference.com) to be held at Colorado School of Mines, Colorado on November 7-8th, 2013 as business executives and thought leaders from the public, non-government organizations and research institutions dialog, collaborate, encourage, invest in and support the work needed to supply clean, reliable and affordable energy in Africa.
• Leveraging Synergy between Gaseous Fuels and Renewable Energy Sources
• Power Africa (new initiative from the Obama Administration). What is it and what are the business opportunities for your company?
• Transformation in Utility Scale Energy Landscape, Micro Grid Power and Rural Electrification and Capacity Building
• Energy Policy, Energy Efficiency and Universal Energy for All
Friday, November 8, 2013 at 7:30am - 6:00pm
Location: Law 165
Friday, November 8, 2013 at 9:00am - 11:45pm
Day students with 45 to 74 credit hours and evening students with 50 to 77 credit hours register for all classes.