April 21, 2013
Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Pepsi Center
DU LAW SCHOOL
NIGHT WITH THE COLORADO AVALANCHE
COLORADO AVALANCHE vs. ST. LOUIS BLUES
Sunday, April 21st at 6:00
Special Ticket Pricing:
$50 Lower Corners/Ends ($94-$102 value)
$50 Club Corners/Ends ($102-$115 value)
$22 Upper Level ($27-$58 value)
- MILITARY APPRECIATION NIGHT**
Discounted tickets are subject to availability and can sell out at any time. Order early!
Click here to order tickets http://www.avstix.com/law0421
This discount is only available via the internet link provided. NOT valid in person at the box office.
Discounted tickets are based on availability—order today! No refunds or exchanges.
Looking for tickets to a game not listed in this offer? Please contact Kristy Howell for pricing and ticket availability.
Any questions, contact your Avalanche ticket rep Kristy Howell at 303-405-6144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 11:30pm - 11:45pm
Location: Law 170
If you are interested in international law or appellate advocacy, try-out for the Jessup International Moot Court Team!
Applications due at 11:55 p.m. April 21st!
What is the Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition?
• The LARGEST and MOST PRESTIGIOUS moot court competition in the WORLD!
• 1,000s of students, from over 500 law schools, in more than 80 countries!
• Each team prepares oral and written pleadings for both Applicant and Respondent for a fictional dispute before a simulated International Court of Justice (World Court of the United Nations).
What we are looking for in NEW TEAMMATES:
• NO KNOWLEDGE OF INTERNATIONAL LAW IS REQUIRED!!!
• Time Commitment: two nights a week for practices, and most of Winter Break.
• Decent public speaking ability, eager to learn, fun, and passionate!
How to Try-Out:
• Email: (1)Cover Letter, (2)Resume, (3)Writing Sample, to email@example.com with the subject “Jessup Application” by 11:55 p.m. on Sunday, April 21st
• Try-Outs will be held on Sunday, April 28th
◦ The try-out will consist of a 8 minute presentation on a topic to be emailed to applicants (no outside research will be required – only review of a small sampling of provided materials).
◦ This will be followed by a brief interview with the current Jessup Team.
◦ If absolutely necessary, the team will schedule alternate try-out dates if you are unavailable to tryout on Sunday, April 28th.
Questions? Please Ask or Email Us!!!
Brianna Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Morgan Robinson (email@example.com)