Delta Theta Phi - Lawyers Response to Natural Disasters Panel Session
Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 5:15pm - 6:15pm
Location: Law 180
DTP – The Road to Academia & How Lawyers Participate in the Response to Natural Disasters
November 9th, 2017 | Law 180 |5:15pm – 6:15pm
• Attendees will speak and answer questions about their career paths, which include Academia, Environmental Law, and Natural Disaster Relief.
• Additionally, sandwiches from Jimmy Johns will be provided and cookies from Insomnia. The attendees plan to socialize and answer questions afterwards.
• James Baine, was an environmental lawyer with Murphy Oil (a Fortune 100 company in its heyday).
• Amy Goodman, worked for a contractor before navigating her way through the ranks of FEMA.
• Larry Meyer, has served as both a law librarian and a law professor.
Sponsored by the Career Development Office and Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity, International