The Pioneer Card Office is located in Driscoll Center South on the lowest floor. You will need to bring your employee ID number or a photo ID, such as a driver’s license to request the card. They will take your photo while you are there and issue the card to take with you. This card will be active as long as you are an employee of the University. Please note: if you have not taught in a semester you may want to check with the ID office to ensure that your ID card is still active.
- Monday-Thursday: 9am – 6pm
- Friday: 10am – 3pm
Driscoll Center South
2050 E. Evans Ave.
Denver, Colorado 80208
- Pay Parking is available on the West side of Driscoll Center North. The south side of the building may be accessed by a bridge over East Evans Avenue. Please call the ID Office for more information (303-871-4545).
- The Pioneer Card can be used to:
- Access the gate to the Asbury Parking Garage next to the Ricketson Law Building
- Receive a 10% discount on purchases at the DU Bookstore
- Discount membership at the Ritchie Wellness Center
- Check out materials at the Westminster Law Library and the Penrose Library.