The University of Denver Sturm College of Law offers a number of advanced degrees in the field of legal education.
DU offers a traditional JD program with either day or evening study available. After completing the required first year curriculum, students can choose classes from Denver Law’s broad range of elective classes and specialty programs and concentrations.
Master’s Degree Programs
- Environmental & Natural Resources Law & Policy
- Legal Studies
- MSLA – Legal Administration
- Other graduate and dual degree programs at DU
LLM DegreesCertificate Programs
- Constitutional Rights & Remedies Certificate
- Corporate & Commercial Law Certificate
- Environmental & Natural Resources Law Certificate (JD)
- Intellectual Property Law Certificate
- International Law Certificate
- Workplace Law Certificate
- Certificate of Studies (CS) in Natural Resources Law and Policy
- Certificates in Selected Natural Resources Courses