- Asst. Professor Margaret Kwoka testifies before the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary re: the Freedom of Information Act
- Marty Katz Looks Back: 7 Years as Dean at Denver Law
- TaxProfBlog highlights Professor Patience Crowder’s Transactional Law Clinic article
- VIDEO: Watch the entire 2016 Denver Law commencement ceremony online
- Denver Law’s class of 2015 shows significant and sustained improvement in employment outcomes
Balanced, integrated, focused on student success: Explore the Modern Learning Initiative at the Sturm College of Law.
Denver Law is innovating experiential learning to provide graduates with an advantage in today’s marketplace.
- Aug. 11th: Legal Externship Program Fall Orientation
- Aug. 22nd: Delta Theta Phi Interest Session
- Aug. 25th: Professional Mentoring Program 1L Orientation #1
- Sep. 8th: Public Good Practitioner Speed Mentoring Event