- University of Denver named one of top institutions of higher education for 2016
- M. Cherif Bassiouni to receive Nanda Center’s Cox-Price Human Rights Award September 28
- Interview with Law Week CO: New law school Deans Bruce Smith (DU) & James Anaya (CU) talk diversity in law schools
- Assoc. Professor Justin Pidot appointed deputy solicitor for land resources in the U.S. Department of the Interior
- Assoc. Professor Margaret Kwoka testifies before the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary re: the Freedom of Information Act
Balanced, integrated, focused on student success: Explore the Modern Learning Initiative at the Sturm College of Law.
Denver Law is innovating experiential learning to provide graduates with an advantage in today’s marketplace.
- Sep. 26th-30th: CLR - Statutory Research I
- Sep. 26th: U.S. Supreme Court Preview: 2016 CLE Panel & Reception
- Sep. 27th: Legal Externship Program Information Session
- Sep. 27th: Water, Oil, and Tribal Sovereignty: The fight for the Dakota Access pipeline