- Marijuana in the workplace – despite CO legalization, state still bound by federal law says Professor Sam
- Professor Justin Marceau and law student Megan Healy, 3L, say Colorado’s death penalty “…too costly, and provides too little benefit, to continue.”
- OP-ED: Professor Ved Nanda on why the U.S. must stay the course in Egypt
- Denver Law wraps up one-of-a-kind “Emerging Issues in Oil and Gas Development” course
- JD Journal features piece on benefits of obtaining a law degree in Denver
- Environmental Law Clinic spearheads ongoing legal battle over Loveland fracking moratorium ballot initiative
- OP-ED: Don Smith and Rebecca Watson on oil and gas development regulations v. bans
Innovating experiential learning to provide graduates with an advantage in today’s marketplace.
Find out how Denver Law emphasizes integrated and experiential learning.