- University of Denver named one of top institutions of higher education for 2016
- M. Cherif Bassiouni to receive Nanda Center’s Cox-Price Human Rights Award September 28
- Interview with Law Week CO: New law school Deans Bruce Smith (DU) & James Anaya (CU) talk diversity in law schools
- Assoc. Professor Justin Pidot appointed deputy solicitor for land resources in the U.S. Department of the Interior
- Assoc. Professor Margaret Kwoka testifies before the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary re: the Freedom of Information Act
Balanced, integrated, focused on student success: Explore the Modern Learning Initiative at the Sturm College of Law.
Denver Law is innovating experiential learning to provide graduates with an advantage in today’s marketplace.
- Oct. 1st: Evening Student Meet & Greet
- Oct. 3rd-7th: CLR - Statutory Research II
- Oct. 4th: Corporate Apprenticeship Information Session
- Oct. 4th: Alumnae Networking Reception