- Academic Advising
- Academic Calendar
- Adjunct Faculty Resources
- Advance Assignments
- Bar Exam Information
- Class Schedules
- Consumer Information
- Course Descriptions
- Faculty Evaluations
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Grade Information
- Required Courses
- Wait List Policies
- Contact Us
Any online take home exams available for the Fall 2014 semester will be linked on this page. Please choose the professor and course below to access your exam.
Please click here to access the practice exam site. It is set up to allow you to try out the pick-up and submission procedure before the actual exam is available. Please do so to avoid any possible technical problems later. If you do have technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic instructions for accessing all exams:
- Choose the correct link from the list below. Clicking this link will take you to an exam index page for that course. That page will include instructions specific to that professor's exam as well as links to the pages that will allow you to check out the exam, turn in the exam and check when your exam is due back if you have already checked it out.
- While the practice exam is available you may practice the check out and submission process. Please be sure to try out the procedure during that time to avoid any problems during the finals period. Please click here to access the practice exam site.
- During the actual exam period you may pick-up and complete the exam anytime within the exam period specified by your professor. You will need your DU (Banner) ID number and your exam number to access the exam. You will also need Acrobat Reader to open the exam file that will be emailed to you - please download Adobe Reader ahead of time if you don't have it installed. A database will be tracking the time checked out and time returned. The due time will be provided in an e-mail with your exam. DO NOT USE YOUR NAME OR STUDENT ID ON ANY EXAM ANSWERS.
- The day before your exam is available you will receive an email with links to these pages as well as additional detailed instructions.
- Chao - Intro to IP2 Exam
(This exam ended Thursday, November 13 at 9:00 AM)
- Chao - Patent2 Exam
(This exam ended Sunday, November 02 at 12:00 PM)
- Chao - Intro to IP Exam
(This exam ended Tuesday, October 21 at 12:00 PM)
- Chao - Patent1 Exam
(This exam ended Saturday, September 27 at 12:00 PM)
- Olsen - International Business Transactions Exam
(This exam ended Monday, October 20 at 5:00 PM)
- Shaffer - eDiscovery Exam
(This exam ended Friday, October 10 at 4:30 PM)
- Wells - International Commercial Arbitration Exam
(This exam ended Monday, October 06 at 12:01 AM)