Please complete this Final Report as follows:
Goals of the Public Service Requirement are to:
Please respond to the following questions:
1. Please discuss in detail if this Public Interest Practicum has met your expectations,
including the nature of the work performed and the learning opportunity provided.
2. Please discuss if and how your skills have improved during this Public Interest Practicum
(examples of skills would include legal research, writing, and analysis, ability to work with
others, clarity and organization of written and oral communication).
3. Please describe the method by which and frequency with which you interacted with your
Practicum Supervisor. Discuss whether you consider the training and feedback you received
from your Practicum Supervisor was adequate.
4. Please discuss in what ways, if any, you would modify your practicum experience.
5. Please discuss what you would tell other students about your practicum experience and
whether you would recommend this practicum experience to other students.
6. In your opinion, have the goals of the Public Service Requirement as described above
been achieved through this Public Interest Practicum? Yes
If not, please explain.
7. Please describe opportunities you have had to see or talk about issues of professional
responsibility (e.g. competence, confidentiality, conflicts of interest) during your practicum.
8. Did you choose to do this practicum for one academic credit hour or no academic credit? If for no academic credit, please explain why you chose not to do the practicum for academic credit.
9. If you chose to do this practicum for one academic credit hour, in addition to your
practicum work, you are required to have completed the Practicum Online Seminar. Please
discuss whether you found this seminar interesting and/or useful and what you liked and/or
did not like about it.
DU.edu | Contacts & Directions | Undergraduate Admission | Graduate Admission | Giving to DU | Jobs @ DU | News | Events | Directory | A-Z | Search
The University of Denver is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution