Make a Gift
Pro Bono Research Project
IN THIS SECTION
Home » Pro Bono Research Project
Please complete this Final Report as follows:
Goals of the Public Service Requirement are to:
Please respond to the following questions:
1. Please discuss in detail if the Denver Law Pro Bono Research Project has met your expectations, including the nature of the work performed, the learning opportunity provided, and the unique nature of this initiative (e.g. working with for-profit lawyers, flexible scheduling etc.)
2. Please discuss if and how your skills have improved during this experience
(examples of skills would include legal research, writing, and analysis, ability to work with
others, clarity and organization of written and oral communication).
3. Please describe the method by which and frequency with which you interacted with your
supervisor. Discuss whether you consider the training and feedback you received
from your supervisor was adequate.
4. Please discuss in what ways, if any, you would modify your experience.
5. Please discuss what you would tell other students about the Denver Law Pro Bono Research Project and
whether you would recommend this experience to other students.
6. In your opinion, have the goals of the Public Service Requirement as described above
been achieved through this Pro Bono Research Project? Yes
If not, please explain.
7. Please describe opportunities you have had to see or talk about issues of professional
responsibility (e.g. competence, confidentiality, conflicts of interest) during your practicum.
8. Did you choose to do this practicum for one academic credit hour or no academic credit? If for no academic credit, please explain why you chose not to do the practicum for academic credit.
9. If you chose to do this practicum for one academic credit hour, in addition to your
practicum work, you are required to have completed the Practicum Online Seminar. Please
discuss whether you found this seminar interesting and/or useful and what you liked and/or
did not like about it.