Fall 2014 Named Scholarship Application Requirements
- You must apply online for each scholarship in which you are interested; we cannot take emailed or paper applications. The deadline is 11:59PM on October 15th.
- To complete the application, you will need to upload:
- A current resume
- A personal statement that describes how you meet the criteria for the scholarship
- A copy of your most recent DU transcript - official or unofficial
- For students in their first semester at Denver Law, transcripts should be from your undergraduate institution or prior law school
- To get a free, unofficial DU transcript: Visit the Registrar's Office in room 235 and fill out the request form at the front desk (allow 1-2 business days for processing). This copy is preferable over the one that can be printed from PioneerWeb.
- Please note: this free transcript copy is only available for the purpose of applying for Named Scholarships. All other unofficial transcripts must be requested through the "Courses" tab in PioneerWeb.
- Some scholarships require additional documents, read the scholarship description to determine if additional documents are necessary.
- Required additional documents can be submitted online or emailed to FinancialManagement@law.du.edu
- Scholarships that require that you have "financial need" can only be awarded to students who file a 2014-15 FAFSA and demonstrate financial need. If you haven't already submitted the FAFSA for th academic year, please submit it by October 15th.
- We are collecting applications for 7 different scholarships. All scholarships are for the Spring 2015 semester.
- Scholarships are for tuition only.
- Most scholarship decisions will be emailed out by December 1st.
- An email will be sent to all applicants once scholarship decisions have been made.
Select the type of scholarship you are interested in below or select "All Scholarships" to see all available scholarships.
- No Financial Need: These scholarships do not require a FAFSA and are awarded regardless of financial need.
- Diversity: These scholarships are for students from diverse backgrounds and include scholarships for women and students with families.
- Public Service: These scholarships are for students who have shown a commitment to serving their community and/or plan to pursue careers in public service.