2014 LRAP Application
The following documents must be submitted to complete your LRAP application. Documents should be submitted electronically with your application. Letters of recommendation can be uploaded as part of your application or sent directly to LRAP@law.du.edu.
- Signed copy of applicant's 2012 Federal Income Tax Return
- Letter from employer, on letterhead, with annual salary, starting date, and contact info
- W-2s - most recent W-2s - this could be from either 2012 or 2013
- NSLDS Summary Page available at www.nslds.ed.gov. Print the summary page listing all your federal loans.
- Personal Statement describing your commitment to public interest work and need for LRAP funding. Personal statements should be about 500-750 words in length.
- Loan Payment Documentation - documentation from your loan servicer documenting your current monthly federal student loan payment
- Private Loan Documentation - if you have private, law related loans, please provide us with documentation showing your balance and monthly statement amount.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with your commitment to public interest work and your legal skills and experience (Note: These can be uploaded with your application or sent directly to LRAP@law.du.edu)