- About Us
- Employment Statistics
- SCOL Postgraduate Programs
- Judicial Clerkships
- Events and Videos
- Public Interest
- Policies and Forms
DENVER LAW JOBS: BY THE NUMBERS™
Please read these User Terms carefully. Upon accessing and using Law Jobs, you agree to abide by these User Terms. If you do not agree, kindly exit our website.
In consideration of your use of Law Jobs, you agree as follows:
- Agreement with User Terms. By your access and use of Law Jobs, you accept and agree to these User Terms and agree to use Law Jobs in accordance with these terms.
- Employment Data — Disclaimer. Law Jobs utilizes law school employment data that the University of Denver Sturm College of Law ("Denver Law") has reported to the American Bar Association Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar (the "ABA Data"). Some figures in the Law Jobs data differ slightly from the information in the ABA Data posted on the ABA's website (http://www.americanbar.org/groups/legal_education/resources/statistics.html). The differences reflect newly discovered information relevant to the Denver Law Class of 2011. The newly discovered information is incorporated into Law Jobs, and is true and correct to the best of Denver Law's knowledge. We have asked the ABA to make these changes to our Class of 2011 Employment Summary on their website, and in the ABA Data, but to our knowledge the ABA has not made those changes. The ABA expressly disclaims any responsibility for inaccuracies or for changes in the ABA Data that may occur after its publication and reserves the right to amend or update the data reported on Law Jobs to reflect such changes as it deems necessary or appropriate at any time. Denver Law does the same.
- Intellectual Property Ownership. Law Jobs, inclusive of its user interface, text, graphics, underlying codes, and other original works of authorship embodied therein or displayed thereon (the "Site Content"), exclusive of the ABA Data, has been created, developed and authored by the University of Denver. The University of Denver is the sole and exclusive owner throughout the world, under the United States Copyright Act of 1976, as amended (the "Copyright Act") and all international laws, treaties and conventions, of (i) the compilation copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to Law Jobs, and (ii) the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to the Site Content. Trademarks appearing on Law Jobs are the property of University of Denver or its respective licensors.
- License to Use Law Jobs. Subject to these User Terms, University of Denver licenses you to use Law Jobs to evaluate, for your individual academic and professional purposes, employment statistics made available on Law Jobs. Permitted use includes printing pages from Law Jobs as necessary for your use, evaluation and calculations. You agree that although you may use Law Jobs and print pages from our website, you shall not copy, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, display, transmit, or distribute Law Jobs, Site Content or any portion thereof for any purpose or by any means. You also agree that you shall use Law Jobs for your own individual academic and professional purposes only and for no commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights not otherwise granted herein are reserved by the University of Denver.
- General Disclaimer of Warranty; No Damages. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AS TO LAW JOBS AND VISITORS' USE OF THIS SITE, UNIVERSITY OF DENVER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE UNIVERSITY OF DENVER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES A VISITOR SUSTAINS BY REASON OF HIS OR HER USE OF LAW JOBS, WHETHER ACTUAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE UNIVERSITY OF DENVER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Amendment of User Terms. University of Denver reserves the right to amend or update these User Terms; any such amendments or updates will be reflected on Law Jobs and will immediately become effective on the date of posting. At the end of these User Terms, we note when they have been last updated. Your use of Law Jobs after any such amendments are posted will constitute your acceptance of and agreement with them. No one other than University of Denver may amend these User Terms.
- These User Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Colorado and the Copyright Act.
- These User Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to Law Jobs. None of these terms may be waived without the express written consent of University of Denver; any failure to remedy a user's violation of these terms shall not constitute a waiver as to that or any future violation.
- Visitors are responsible for compliance with these terms and are not permitted to assign their rights or obligations hereunder.
(Last updated March 1, 2013)